Shipping & Returns
Important Note: Tires ordered in California, Nevada, Washington, and Utah require a Tire Recycle Charge. The Tire Recycle Charge will be added to applicable orders and will be listed on final Invoice. We specialize in shipping to Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington. All other states may be serviced, but we recommend contacting your closest Hoosier Tire Distributor.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service all your racing tire needs. At www.hoosiertirewest.com our number one priority is delivering to you, our valued customer, the highest quality products in a timely manner at the best prices. Tires (other than oval track dirt or oval track asphalt) can be shipped ONLY to the contiguous lower 48 United States. Oval track tires can NOT be shipped outside of our geographic regions, as defined by Hoosier. Orders ship within 1-10 business days. Contact Hoosier Tire West for expedited options.
Thank you again for selecting www.hoosiertirewest.com for all your racing tire needs. Typically, products are shipped via UPS. In most cases, we will charge a FLAT FEE per tire for shipments. On special needs orders the shipping will be calculated after we received your request with your personal information, shipping address and the requested items with quantity. Shipping rates listed apply only to those areas within the continental United States. We do not send to P.O Boxes. Hoosier Tire West, is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. A UPS claim (standard shipments) or claim from the shipment carrier must be filed in order to receive a credit for lost or damaged products. The merchandise will normally be sent between one and ten business days after Check Out. No shipping on weekends and holidays (contact for special requests and if service is available in your area).
RETURN POLICY: When you need to return a product, please follow these instructions so we can serve you better.
- Write to email@example.com or call (559) 485-4612
- Have your invoice number ready. You must have a copy of your original receipt to be able to return merchandise.
- Explain the problem and get a return authorization number.
- Ship item back prepaid and insured to the address given with the Return Authorization number
- Be sure to enclose a note explaining your reason for the return along with the return authorization number and a daytime telephone number so we can contact you if we need to.
- Hoosier Tire West reserves the right to refuse any return items if returned items can not be sold as "New".
- Refunds do not include freight and are subject to a restocking fee.
- No returns on special order items.
- All return authorization number expires 30 day from date issued.
- No returns after 30 days.